This is an image only... (Click here to play the game.)
Nonki updated this game on 12/3/12: http://smallbasic.com/program/?XHL585-5
What fun! You can only do a few things though...
- Click Next to change the maze.
- Click Start to watch the Turtle go crazy as he turns left as his strategy to beat the maze. Crazy turtle! I guess it works eventually. =^)
- After the turtle gets the flag, you'll need to refresh the screen to start over.
You can check out the code here:
The creator of this fun program is Nonki Takahashi.
Does anyone have any feature requests for a new version from Nonki (or from you)?
I have a few requests:
- Can we have another button where the user gets to control the turtle? Maybe with the arrow keys?
- Maybe time the user so that we can compare top scores of times it took us to beat it?
- After the turtle finishes or we finish, could it refresh itself back to the beginning so that we could play again?
- Less important, but it would be interesting to add some more AI on that turtle when he tries to complete the maze (other than or in addition to the "turn right" method).
Even if we don't get more features, it's a lot of fun to see that turtle run around like that!
12/3/12 UPDATE: Nonki provided #1, #2, and #3 above: http://smallbasic.com/program/?XHL585-5
- Tall Basic Ed