In the world of Scrum or Agile, do requirements really still matter that much? Well, if you want to compete in the world of the modern application, absolutely!
In fact, they matter more than ever. Shorter release cycles mean that typical impediments to value delivery impact the application lifecycle more than ever. The challenge of “getting requirements right” is crucial to getting the right thing out the door before your competitors do.
Come join us for this half-day event where we’ll:
- Examine the impact that these compacted release cycles have on the application lifecycle and how they apply to the world of requirements.
- Explore how Microsoft Team Foundation Server can serve as the mechanism to manage your requirements as well as how they integrate with the rest of the lifecycle.
- Showcase InteGREAT by eDev Technologies, a robust requirements lifecycle management platform that can help teams meet the ever evolving needs of the modern application world.
We’re bringing this unique event to four (4) cities throughout the Western US. Click on the city closest to you to register! (Oh, and this event is FREE!)
- April 23rd – Irvine, CA
- April 24th – Sunnyvale, CA
- April 25th – Bellevue, WA
- April 26th – Salt Lake City, UT
I hope you can make it!