I normally include stuff like this in my monthly newsletter, but given that this is coming up next week I thought I’d post it now!
This event is coming up on November 1st at 11:00am PST.
Load Testing in the Cloud Using Lab Management 2010 with Windows Azure
Presented by Sirk Technologies.
With the introduction of Visual Studio 2010 and Windows Azure we now have the ability to easily create load testing scenarios on the cloud. Using the infrastructure of Windows Azure can provide a cost effective way to performance test your application.
In this session we'll explore:
- The strategy behind using a compute infrastructure for testing
- How to create and deploy lab and test agents in the cloud which will enable the machines as load testing targets
- Create scenario-based load testing using web performance test
- Setup performance monitoring to capture metrics for servers and applications under load
- Use Microsoft Excel to explore the results of Load Testing
Register here, and I’ll see you online!