Thanks to everyone who attended the first two rounds of the Build & Brew event series in Phoenix (11/30) and Denver (12/2)! Judging from the level of interaction and feedback, I’d say it’s been a success so far!
As promised, I’ve posted slide decks and other links online for you to download. You can get this content from Skydrive HERE.
Also, below are some links to help jumpstart your use of TFS 2010 Build:
- Understanding a Team Foundation Build System
- Configure Your Build System
- Creating and Working with Build Definitions
- Queue a Build
- Monitor Progress of a Running Build
- View the Build Results
- Deploying An Application to a Virtual Environment
Again, thanks for attending! This type of event format is somewhat of an experiment, so I appreciate not only your attendance but your feedback as well!