That’s right! The next Visual Studio feature pack is now available on MSDN downloads here. It builds upon the first feature pack, and delivers some terrific support in the testing & Coded UI space for Silverlight and Firefox
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Feature Pack 2 brings more advanced platform and tool support for both manual and automated testing scenarios, powered by Visual Studio 2010 Premium, Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate, or Visual Studio Test Professional 2010. Now you can test your Silverlight 4 and Firefox applications more thoroughly and have better control over your coded UI tests through an intuitive graphical editor. Feature Pack 2 enables you to expand test coverage of platforms for your applications through world-class tool support.
In particular, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Feature Pack 2 enables the following scenarios:
- Capture and playback of Action Recordings for Silverlight 4 Applications
- Automated coded UI tests to be written and executed against Silverlight 4 applications
- Ongoing edits to coded UI test projects using a graphical editor
- Fast Forward of action recordings from Microsoft Test Manager for Mozilla Firefox 3.5+
- Automated testing from Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for Mozilla Firefox 3.5+ (playback only).
Feature Pack 2 is a cumulative feature pack where Visual Studio 2010 Feature Pack 1 (“Visual Studio 2010 Visualization and Modeling Feature Pack”) features are included.