We’re covering all aspects of Application Lifecycle Management, and I hope to see you there. We plan to pack in each venue, so tell your friends.. There will be presenters from both Microsoft and the development community, including Team System MVP’s, so you’re bound to be entertained and learn something in the process!
Be sure to register below, and download the attached PDF to distribute as you see fit!
How do you take an idea from conception to completion? How can you truly do more with less?
Please join us for this unique, FREE invitation-only event to discover how both product and processes help your organization succeed in today’s environment. We will explore how Team System assists teams across the board to be successful in today’s tough times. This “break through” event will not only provide you with best practices around development and testing, but will demonstrate key capabilities of both Visual Studio Team System 2008 and the upcoming 2010 release. It’s a day that promises to have something for everyone!
(And yes, this event is FREE!)
Team System Big Event
- Test Driven Development: Improving .NET Application Performance & Scalability
- This session will demonstrate how to leverage Test Driven Development in Team System. We’ll highlight both writing unit tests up front as well as creating test stubs for existing code.
- “It Works on My Machine!” Closing the Loop Between Development & Testing
- In this session, we will examine the traditional barriers between the developer and tester; and how Team System can help remove those walls.
- Treating Databases as First-Class Citizens in Development
- Team System Database Edition elevates database development to the same level as code development. See how Database Edition enables database change management, automation, comparison, and deployment.
- Architecture without Big Design Up Front
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2010 Architecture Edition, introduces new UML designers, use cases, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams that can visualize existing code, layering to enforce dependency rules, and physical designers to visualize, analyze, and refactor your software. See how VSTS extends UML logical views into physical views of your code. Learn how to create relationships from these views to work items and project metrics, how to extend these designers, and how to programmatically transform models into patterns for other domains and disciplines.
- Development Best Practices & How Microsoft Helps
- Sometimes development teams get too bogged down with the details. Take a deep breath, step back, and re-acquaint yourself with a review of current development best practice trends, including continuous integration, automation, and requirements analysis; and see how Microsoft tools map to those practices.
- “Bang for Your Buck” Getting the Most out of Team Foundation Server
- Today’s IT budgets are forcing teams to do as much as they can with as little as possible. Why not leverage Team Foundation Server to its full potential? In this session we’ll highlight some capabilities of TFS that you may or may not already know about to help you maximize productivity.
Welcome: 8:00 AM
Seminar: 8:30-5:00 PM
|Denver, CO||April 22, 2009||Click here to register with invitation code: DD1A7F|
|Mountain View, CA||April 28, 2009||Click here to register with invitation code: 80D459|
|Irvine, CA||April 30, 2009||Click here to register with invitation code: A86389|
|Portland, OR||May 5, 2009||Click here to register with invitation code: 2DC0A9|
|Phoenix, AZ||May 7, 2009||Click here to register with invitation code: 90BC47|
To Register by Phone – Call 1.877.MSEVENT (1.877.673.8368) with invitation code.
If you’re not local enough to attend one of the venues, you’re in luck! We’ve decided to stream the Denver event (on April 22nd) live via Live Meeting. It won’t be same as being there in person, but hey, it’s better than nothing! Here are the details to sign up for the webcast version of the Big Event:
- Date: 04-22-2009 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Mountain
- Register here: https://www.clicktoattend.com/invitation.aspx?code=137762
Again, we’d love to see you in person, but if you can’t make the journey…