In case you Sharepoint development shops out there haven’t noticed, we’ve recently released some development guidance on using Team System and Team Foundation Server for Sharepoint Development.
At the Application Lifecycle Management Resource Center for Sharepoint Server site, you’ll find helpful resources such as:
- patterns & practices: Sharepoint Guidance
- Source Code Control with SharePoint Designer: SharePoint Document Library Versioning
- Unit Testing: patterns & practices SharePoint Guidance
- White Paper: Design and Build Sites for SharePoint Server 2007
And most recently published:
- VSTS Rangers – SharePoint Server Custom Application Development: Document Workflow Management Project: Read about the real-world design, construction, and deployment of a custom SharePoint Server 2007 application to a mid-market enterprise customer using Team Foundation Server as an ALM platform.
- VSTS Rangers – Using Team Foundation Server to Develop Custom SharePoint Products and Technologies Applications: Learn how to use TFS to support your SharePoint application development, and provide an integrated development environment and single source code repository for process activities, integrated progress reporting, and team roles.