I hope to see some familiar faces, as well as some new ones, at this event! Times are tough, so how can you turn down FREE?
FREE Half-Day Seminar: "Writing Effective Business Use Cases"
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 in Denver, CO
Ravenflow and Microsoft invite you to join us for a free half-day seminar. Writing use cases is an important part of any product development lifecycle. However, writing "good" use cases is not enough. Effective use cases are used as a basis for system and technical requirements, test plans, and user training. In this seminar, we will provide tips that will enable you to write effective use cases based on current best practices. We also show you how a properly written use case can easily be used in other phases of development. We will provide some tips for developing a process that will maximize the adoption of use cases and demonstrate how RAVEN can automate the use case writing process. Finally, we'll show you how requirements authored in RAVEN can be exported to Microsoft VSTS to be managed as work items.
Who Should Attend?
Business analysts or anyone responsible for developing requirements
- 8:30 AM Sign-in and Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Ravenflow and Microsoft Introduction
- 9:15 AM Overview of Use Cases
- 9:45 AM Developing Effective Use Cases
- 10:15 AM Role of Use Cases in the Development Lifecycle
- 10:45 AM Implementing a Use Case Methodology
- 11:15 AM Automating the Process with RAVEN (demo)
- 11:45 AM Managing RAVEN Requirements in Microsoft VSTS (demo)
To register, fill out the form at this link: http://www.ravenflow.com/denverseminar/
Seminar Location and Hours
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
8:30 a.m. – noon
Microsoft Office, Denver Tech Center
7595 Technology Way #400
Denver, CO 80237