I’ve got an opening on my team for an ASP.NET web developer or two.
I need somone who has experience writing Server Controls, is an ASP.NET 2.0 expert, C# expert and understands Object Oriented programming.
If you were at Mix07 you probably saw some of the cool technologies like Silverlight and Orcas. Want to work with them? Send me your resume.
Email me if this fits you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s my official job description:
Are you passionate about .NET development? Do you want the challenge of designing large scale distributed web-based enterprise applications on Microsoft.com using the latest technologies? The IT Pro & Developer Experience Online (IDEO) group is looking for a talented, motivated, and experienced developer to play a key role in developing our platforms. We are looking for an individual with strong ASP.NET 2.0 web app, web service and SQL Server 2005 experience.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Passion for building quality products.
• Breadth and depth in enterprise application development technologies.
• Expertise in using the appropriate technology for a given business problem.
• Appropriate level of sophistication with regard to design and coding that meets the business requirements.
• Passion for code reuse, design patterns, OOD and creative thinking.
• Experience estimating development tasks and delivers on those estimates.
• Passion for and in-depth knowledge of the latest development technologies such as WinFx, AJAX, C# and ASP.NET 2.0.
• Solid understanding of the CLR internals (GC, IL, FCL, etc)
This position requires working closely with program management, test, and operations teams to deliver web applications, web services, shared libraries and web controls. Responsibilities will also include designing, developing, documenting, and unit testing your components in accordance with its functional requirements. Team members are expected to attend one or more weeks of training each year, contribute to the team’s overall effectiveness, meet or exceed quality and delivery commitments, participate in design and code reviews, and enjoy their work.
• 3+ years of experience developing web-based distributed applications using ASP.NET, C#.
• Expertise with Visual Studio 2005, SQL Server 2005 are a plus.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.