Ah, it's the end of another busy week. Luckily it's a long weekend here due to a holiday on Monday. Here's some links for your weekend reading:
- Microsoft announces major expansion of Windows Azure Services in Asia: Public preview in China and future data centers in Japan and Australia .
- How to set up a load balanced web farm of virtual machines on Windows Azure: Creating a farm of Linux (or Windows) VMs on Windows Azure.
- IrisCouch has joined the Nodejitsu team: The title says it all.
- AMQP support with Windows Azure Service Bus is GA: Title says it all. Head on over for a read if you’re interested in AMQP 1.0.
- VM Depot: It's been a while since I linked to this, but it's still very useful. A collection of community submitted VMs for use with Windows Azure Virtual machines.
- Node v0.10.7 released: Another week, another Node.js release.
- Node.js library for authentication with Windows Azure Active Directory: Active directory auth for Node.js in the form of Passport strategies.
- Basic RubyGem Development: Start here if you’re new to writing gems.
- Intermediate RubyGem Development: Continuing from the basic article above.
- Run meteor on Windows: A few ways you can run Meteor on Windows currently.
- DIP in the wild: Dependency Inversion Principle, and some examples of it.