- Penny pinching in the cloud: How to run a two day virtual conference for $10: How to run a virtual conference using a bunch of different technologies, tied together with the cloud.
- Windows Azure: Improvements to Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services and a new Ruby SDK: New stuff for Windows Azure including updates to Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Cloud Services, and (my favorite) a Windows Azure SDK for Ruby developers.
- The concepts of WebGL: An introduction to the basic concepts.
- Authentication with iOS and Windows Azure Mobile Services: Working with the mobile services authentication provider from iOS.
- Node 0.10.5 released: Another week, another Node.js release.
- Using Active Directory Federation Services to authenticate/authorize Node.js apps in Windows Azure: If you use Active Directory and Node, chances are you might be interested in this article.
- AngularJS: Rendering feeds: Part three of creating a feed reader in AngularJS.
- Accordion: Probably the best use of responsive design that I’ve ever seen.
- Make your UI more responsive with HTML5 Web Workers: Handling background or long running tasks on a different thread.
- Microsoft celebrates one year anniversary of its investment in open standards and open source: Happy Birthday!