It’s been a busy week and I’m looking forward to spend some time this weekend on this weeks links. Hopefully you’ll find them as interesting as I do:
- Tips for a successful submission to the Windows Azure App Gallery: Useful information if you have an application that you want in the Gallery.
- Docker.io: Docker is a Linux container thing that allows you to package up your application/scripts/support files, etc. and then deploy it and run it in isolation on any x64 machine with a modern Linux kernel.
- Windows Azure Mobile Services adds HTML support: So you can talk to the back-end mobile services directly from the HTML5 app.
- Node v0.10.3: Another week, another Node.js release.
- Localize your Node.js service (part 1 of 3): Learn how to localize your application.
- Socket.io-servicebus: Using Windows Azure Service Bus as the backing store for Socket.IO.
- Jeff’s Guide to Installing Ruby on Rails: Nice guide and resources for beginners.
- Instacode: For when your code isn’t hip enough.
- jQuery adds support for Windows Store apps: jQuery is adding full support for Windows Store apps in the upcoming v2.0 release.
- Building Windows Store Applications with jQuery 2.0: And here’s a tutorial on using jQuery with Windows store apps.
- EmberScript: A CoffeeScript derived language with support for the Ember.js runtime.