- Node v0.8.19 (stable): Another week, another Node release.
- Ruby 1.9.3-p385: New release for Ruby. Includes a fix for an RDoc vulnerability.
- jQuery 1.9.1: A new version of jQuery is out.
- Building Decoupled JS Applications with Postal.js: Decouple your application components using an in-memory service bus with Postal.
- Using Fiddler to decipher Windows Azure PowerShell or REST API HTTPS traffic: All the management stuff with Azure is REST based, so you can use tools such as Fiddler to sniff the underlying HTTPS traffic and find out how things are using the REST API.
- Meet the New Stack, Same as the Old Stack: Good article on the various client-side web development stacks.
- Writing modular frontend components in 2013: More on components, this time with Power Rangers.
- Creating a canvas platformer tutorial part one: For anyone who’s wanted to try their hand at HTML game development.
- Node-java: A bridge to connect with Node.js with Java APIs.
- PHP Sample App for Windows Azure Active Directory Graph: A PHP sample that demonstrates writing tenant data to active directory using the new Graph API.
- Running unit tests when deploying to Windows Azure Web Sites: Maarten Balliauw demonstrates how to run PHPUnit tests through deployment scripts for Windows Azure Web Sites.
- PHP Troubleshooting in Windows Azure Web Sites: If you're encountering problems with your PHP application in a Windows Azure Web Site, this is the post for you.