With the Thanksgiving holiday here in the U.S. last week, things were a bit slow. However, Larry and I did manage to find some interesting reading, which we are sharing here…
- Composer and Azure Websites Git Deployment (UPDATE): How to use Composer as a post-deployment tool for PHP sites in Windows Azure Web Sites.
- More Great Improvements to the Windows Azure Management Portal: Scott Guthrie covers the latest updates to the Windows Azure portal.
- Using LucidWorks on Windows Azure (Part 1 of a multi-part MS Open Tech series): "For this post, the first in a series, we’ll cover a few of the concepts you need to know to get the most out of the LucidWorks search service on Windows Azure."
- Glenn Block on Windows Azure PowerShell CmdLets (PODCAST): Windows Azure Program Manager Glenn Block talks about the latest updates to the Windows Azure PowerShell cmdlets.
- Windows Azure to Sponsor, Present at MongoSV: The conference will feature a talk that shows how MongoDB can be deployed to Windows Azure via PaaS or IaaS, as well as the new SaaS option."
- Offline First – A better HTML5 User Experience: Great article with basic guidelines and examples for creating HTML5 apps that work well when not connected to the internet.
- Node v0.8.15 (Stable) is out: Another week, another Node.js release.
- HTML5 Security Cheatsheet: Tips on making sure your HTML5 code is secure.
- How to use the Windows Azure Service Management API from cURL to create Virtual Machines: The title pretty much says it all for this one.
Have a great weekend.