This week’s motto is “better late than never, and better something than nothing.” Yes, this week’s reading list is somewhat late and somewhat short (we’ll chalk that up to being busy), but it is not short on quality. May you learn something:
- Connecting to the Cloud – part 1 and part 2: Good two-part post discussing pieces of Windows Azure that allow you to create hybrid applications.
- Mastering Node Streams: Part 1: If you’re not familiar with using streams in Node, you might want to start following this series of posts.
- Node 0.8.8 stable is out: For all the people living on the bleeding edge.
- azureQuery vs. Azure SDK for Node: A feature comparison between two of the node modules that work with Windows Azure.
- How to install FreeBSD on Windows Azure IaaS: The Hyper-V drivers for FreeBSD were recently released. See how to use them to create and upload a VHD image of FreeBSD to Windows Azure IaaS.
- Windows Azure Web Sites Internals with Nir Mashkowski: If you are interested in how Windows Azure Web Sites works (and some hints about what’s to come soon), this is an excellent video.
Have a great weekend.