Just a few links this week. It’s been super busy here for both of us as we prepare to present a session on Open Source at the MVP Summit. Hopefully we’ll have more time next week to work on the blog.
- Big Data and SQL Server: Disruption or Harmony?: Andrew Burst writes “By responding to potential threats with thoughtfulness, and a zeal to add value, SQL and Big Data could be big business for Redmond.”
- Beginning Outside-In Rails Development with Cucumber and RSpec: Demonstrates outside-in development with Rails using Cucumber and RSpec.
- Ten tips for writing better Cucumber steps: Can’t say I exactly agree with all steps, but generally good information.
- The New Pricing Model for SQL Azure Explained: Cihan Biyikoglu goes over the new pricing changes for SQL Azure.
- Developing a Hello World Java Application and Deploying to Windows Azure – Part I: Part 1 in a series on using the Windows Azure Plugin for Eclipse to create a Hellow World application and deploy it to Windows Azure.
- How to Tell HTML from HTML5: For the lulz.
Have a great weekend!