Larry and I had a very busy week, so this week’s reading list is shorter than usual. BUT, there is some interesting (even strange) stuff here: Generate PHP code with Ruby?! Make PHP and Node talk to each other?! And don’t miss the “free beer”…
- Hosting node.js applications in IIS on Windows: The GitHub repo for Tomasz’s code.
- Windows Azure Storage: A Highly Available Cloud Storage Service with Strong Consistency: A 15-page deep dive into Windows Azure storage.
- Node.js/V8 postmortem debugging: How to perform postmortem debugging on Node applications.
- Cloudability offers cloud cost-tracking APIs, free beer: A new service that allows you to track costs across cloud vendors.
- PHP.rb: A Ruby to PHP Code Generator: Write Ruby code that generates PHP code.
- Integration in the Cloud: Part 3 – Remote Procedure Invocation Pattern: Integration in the cloud through remote procedure invocation.
- DNode: Make PHP and Node.js talk to each other: How to make Node and PHP talk to each other.
- Episode 64 – Adding Push Notification to Windows Phone Apps (VIDEO): “Wade demonstrates new tools his team is building to make it easier to add push notification support to Windows Phone apps by using composable NuGet packages with Windows Azure.”
- Debug Node applications running on Windows with IISNode integrated debugging: The new version of IISNode includes integrated debugging based off of the node-inspect debugger by Danny Coates
Have a great weekend.