If you’re planning on attending MIX 2011 conference in Las Vegas and if you own a Windows Phone, check out our new Conference Helper app for Windows Phone 7, that we just released to the marketplace. Conference Helper is a free app. You can get it either by searching in the marketplace or by downloading it from this link: http://social.zune.net/redirect?type=phoneApp&id=58d5ccf2-0854-e011-854c-00237de2db9e
You can use this application to:
- Browse sessions by dates and time
- View keynotes
- View sessions filtered by speakers and tags.
- View session description
- Create your own customized schedule by adding sessions to “My Sessions”
- Search by keywords
- Access sessions and schedule information even without Internet access
- View maps of the conference center and the neighborhood.
The app uses the phone’s internet connection to automatically detect and download any changes or additions to the conference session information.
We also plan to release this app as a sample shortly. Keep checking this space for more updates.