A new version of the Windows Phone Developer tools is now available on the Download Center.
Among other things this update:
- Enables cut and paste in TextBox and PasswordBox controls and text fields of the WebBrowser control
- Enables you to test copy and paste functionality in the emulator
- Provides a tool to test for phone capabilities used by your application, and updates the application manifest accordingly
- Enables you to connect your device to a PC without the Zune software running
- Enables you to debug applications that use media
- Includes improvements to gesture handling for the Bing map control
Keep in mind this is a developer release and a general consumer update to the device software with the cut and paste functionality and improved map control will be rolled out in the next few months.