Today we've released a beta of the next version of the Windows SideShow Device SDK for .NET Micro Framework (v1.4), and we need your help to test it out! Among other improvements and fixes, the beta includes:
- New Portrait QVGA UI designed for remote controls
- New Universal driver for Windows SideShow that supports USB and Bluetooth communication
- New Simulator that uses the Universal driver
- New user switching UI for devices operating in the assigned user mode
- New Bluetooth menu commands
- Support for Danish, Finnish, and Norwegian languages
If you'd like to be included in the beta program, just send an email to email@example.com. While this release is geared towards hardware and device manufacturers, anyone is welcome to participate and provide feedback; no NDA is required.