For years, Business Intelligence has consistently been top of mind for executives. Given the current economic turbulence, commodity pricing and increased competition, there is an explosive demand for insight – the ability to connect people, data and systems to provide the right information at the right time and in the right format to make a real impact on the business.
Join Aberdeen Group, Microsoft, ProfitBase, RedPrairie, Torex and TXT e-solutions for a webcast on how technology can help you address the need for accurate and accessible data everywhere, anytime on any device, to make better and faster decisions at a low total cost of ownership.
The webcast, on March 17 – 7:00 – 8:00 am PST/ 15:00 – 16:00 GMT will address the following:
- Business and Operational Intelligence in the Current Economic Environment
David Hatch, Research Director, Business Intelligence – Aberdeen Group
- Business Insight for Consumer Goods, Hospitality and Retail –
Jan de Jong, Industry Solutions Manager, Microsoft Corporation
- Delivering Business Insight to Everyone, Faster and Cheaper
Willem Haring, Business Development Manager, ProfitBase
- Performance Management for your Retail and Supply Chain Enterprise
John Russo, VP, Performance Management Solutions, RedPrairie
- Torex BA Retail Insight Out of the Box
Stuart Dean, Product Manager Solutions Management, Torex
- Value Chain Intelligence for Superior Business Performance
Stefano Lena, VP Global Sales, TXT e-solutions
Please click here to register for the session on March 17.
We look forward to sharing our insights with you.