Make Logo (Icon) for Windows Store Application and Windows Phone 8 Application.
Support Language : Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Traditional Chinese
Now I made UWP logo maker for Windows 10 UWP ! new
Download : UWP Logo Maker
- Image File Open
- Paste via Clipboard
- Drop Image File
How to use Image
- You can use 3 images
- You can add text.
- You can move image by image dragging with mouse.
- You can change image and text size with mouse wheel.
- You can remove image with mouse right button down.
How to cut Image
- Select Wide or Square Thumbnail.
- Select pickup area with draggin area on image.
- You can move selected area
- You can set background color for image have transparent part.
Export Icon and Logo
- Same folder of original file
- Make folder on desktop for Clipboard Image
In Windows Store App Mode (Windows 8.1)
- logo ( 80%, 100%, 140%, 180% )
- Small Logo ( 80%, 100%, 140%, 180% )
- Splash Screen ( 100%, 140%, 180% )
- Srore Logo ( 100%, 140%, 180% )
- Wide310x150 Logo ( 80%, 100%, 140%, 180% )
- Square310x310 Logo ( 80%, 100%, 140%, 180% )
- Square70x70 Logo ( 80%, 100%, 140%, 180% )
In Windows Phone 8 Icon Mode
- FlipCycleTile Wide Icon
- FlipCycleTile Midium Icon
- FlipCycleTile Small Icon
- Application Icon
Automatically decrease colors if icon size was larger than 200kb.
- UWP Logo 8/22/2015 Maker version 1.0 Logo maker for Windows 10 UWP.
- Version 1.8.2 9/17/2014 Windows Phone SplashScreen Image base was changed from wide tile image to square tile image.
- Version 1.8.1 9/17/2014 Support Windows Phone 8.1 140% Icons and Win8 LargeIcon select option.
- Version 1.8 9/16/2014 Support Universal Windows Application and Windows Phone 8.1.
- Version 1.7 7/13/2014 Support Windows 8.1 images. Auto file size check.
- Version 1.6.1 2/26/2014 Image size change. Enable to use 3 images and text.
- Version 1.5.2 5/29/2013 Support German, Traditional Chinese
- Version 1.5.1 5/28/2013 Support French
- Version 1.5 5/20/2013 Support Spanish
- Version 1.4 5/6/2013 support Windwos Phone 8
- Version 1.3 5/8/2013 change UI and application name
- Version 1.2 5/3/2013 move selected area, background color
- Version 1.1 3/29/2013 Wide and square area select differently
- Version 1.0 3/29/2013 first release
Evangelist Microsoft Japan