Wireframing in Blend – Starter Project

WEB343 - Morris - Wireframing and Prototyping with Expression Blend Thanks to everyone who came along to my “Wireframing and Prototyping in Expression Blend” at Teched in Malaysia. Here’s a link to the WPF Wireframing Starter project and the PowerPoint file.

Good luck with your wireframing in Blend – feel free to send feedback or enhancements.

This link is a temporary location. I’ll have to find somewhere else to store the files in the future. I’ll update the location on this blog.

http://www.echointeraction.com.au/blog_imgs/Wireframe Starter – v1 Sep 2007.zip

Update 23/Oct/07: Hmm, the link is broken. I’ll find a new home, but in the meantime email me and I’ll send a  copy.

1. Sven says:

Thanx mate, going to check it out.

Maybe you should try out Windows Live SkyDrive to store your files. Great service 😉

2. Jeremy says:

Hi shane, great job for techEd Sea 2007. I was pretty worried initially when i attended your first session (partly because u keep on telling people that you’re not a coder). Anyway your first session is great and the second session is even better.

p.s. you don’t have to turn off the microphone when you blow your nose coz it sounded all right. 🙂

3. Garry Trinder says:

Sven, unfortunately SkyDrive isn’t available yet in Australia :-(. Eagerly awaiting it’s local launch… Shane.

4. Hi Shane

I found this blog entry of yours to be very useful. I would like to publish this on our User Experience blog. Can I do this ?

5. Garry Trinder says:

Vinodh, of course! (Or you could just link here 🙂

6. I met Rene de Paula, fellow UXE from Brazil, our "UX Summit" in Madrid(!) last week. In the break after

7. Brett says:

Hi Shane,

I tried accessing the above zip file link but it seems to be broken. Any chance you can make it available elsewhere?

8. Garry Trinder says:

Brett – you’re right. Hmm. I’ll find a new home. In them meantime email me (below) and I’ll send you a copy. Shane