There are new client packages available for Service Bus today with an added focus on Event Hubs.
Service Bus .NET Client 2.4.3 https://www.nuget.org/packages/WindowsAzure.ServiceBus/2.4.3
- EventHub: add API to allow inclusive offset specification at receiver creation.
- Messaging: improve RetryExponential constructor usability with updated API documentation
Event Hubs EventProcessorHost https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Azure.ServiceBus.EventProcessorHost/0.3.1
- Allow user to supply a starting offset for a partition
- Create pool of messaging factories to increase throughput
- Fixing default constructor to use default values for EventProcessorHost
- Allow user to supply a custom offset for Checkpointing in Host.
EventProcessorHost is the easiest way to implement scaled event / telemetry readers for Event Hubs in .NET and is highly recommended.
Here is a good sample on MSDN: http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/Service-Bus-Event-Hub-45f43fc3