This week, we published a new whitepaper and produced a short video on building C++ projects using only the Windows SDK.
Power Management Whitepaper
We published the case study: Adobe Flash Player gets Energy Smart to the Windows Power Management learning path. This case study shows how Adobe adopted the best practices for energy conservation in Flash and discusses the positive environmental impact that Adobe made through the process.
Building C++ Projects Using only the Windows SDK
The following video shows you how to compile C++ projects using only the Windows SDK:
This video demonstrates the process. The steps are:
- Download and Install the Windows SDK*
- Open the Windows SDK command prompt**
- Browse to your project folder
- run “vcupdate <projectname>.vcproj”
- run “msbuild <projectname>.vcxproj
- The Visual Studio team is looking for volunteers to improve the help experience email the contact in the entry if you’re interested in participating.