It’s almost September and we’ll be pushing a lot of content over the next month targeting Windows touch. There are a few screencasts in the works that cover the basics of Windows Touch and Windows programming. Keep an eye on the Windows developer center for new Windows Touch content over the next few weeks! Also, follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news and content.
A short round up of content we’ve been sharing:
- The MSDEV site has tons of great developer content targeting Windows features
- We featured the article Building Distributed Apps with NHibernate and Rhino Service Bus
- The LightSwitch developer center launched
- The Visual C++ blog covered Hilo
- ScottGu posted a nice blog covering the search features of Visual Studio
- We highlighted the Books.show application which covers creating an eBook reader for Windows