How to / Nasıl Yaparım:
To use a custom website for a site, you must perform the following actions before you enable the option to use a custom website in Configuration Manager:
Create the custom web site in IIS for each site system server that requires IIS in the primary site and any child secondary sites.
· Name the custom website SMSWEB.
· Configure the custom website to respond to the same port that you configure for Configuration Manager client communication.
· Use the information in the following procedures to help you configure the custom websites in IIS.
The following procedures are for IIS 7.0 on Windows Server 2008 R2. If you cannot use these procedures because your server has a different operating system version, refer to the IIS documentation for your operating system version.
To create a custom website in Internet Information Services (IIS)
1. On the computer that runs or will run the Configuration Manager 2012 site system, click Start, click Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
2. In the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager console, in the Connections pane, right-click the Sites node in the tree, and then click Add Web Site.
3. In the Add Web Site dialog box, enter SMSWEB in the Site name box.
SMSWEB is the only allowed custom website name for Configuration Manager custom websites.
4. In the Physical path box, specify the physical path to use for the website folder.
5. Specify the protocol and custom port for this website.
· After you create the website, you can edit it to add additional website bindings for additional protocols.
· When you configure the HTTPS protocol, you must specify an SSL certificate before you can save the configuration.
6. Click OK to create the custom website.