The Business Process and Integration Division is looking for industry leading experts in BizTalk Server, Commerce Server and Host Integration Server. We are looking for individuals to nominate as candidates for the Most Valuable Professional (MVP) program.
The Microsoft MVP Program is a worldwide award and recognition program that strives to identify amazing individuals in technical communities around the globe who share a passion for technology and the spirit of community. Microsoft MVPs are recognized for both their demonstrated practical expertise and willingness to share their experience with peers in Microsoft technical communities. Please see http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/ for additional information about the program.
The nomination process has started for this quarter and will close on November 15, 2004. Please send your nominations us immediately. We ask that you provide the following information:
- First, Last Name
- Email address
- Area of expertise (BizTalk Server, Commerce Server, Host Integration Server)
- Newsgroup that candidate participates in on a regular basis
- Length of participation in newsgroup or other areas
- Your comments describing why your candidate should be consider for membership in the MVP program.
- Sample post to activities in newsgroups or links to other community activities
Please contact your local Microsoft representative and request that they nominate your candidate. You can alternative send your nomination directly to one of the community team members as follows:
Eamon O’Reilly: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your nomination prior to November 15, 2004.