. BizTalk Server 2004 now integrates with SharePoint as follows:
- With the newly released BizTalk Server Adapter for SharePoint libraries customers can now use BizTalk Server to receive and send messages from the SharePoint library infrastructure. This enables scenarios such as receiving an approval document from a SharePoint library, submitting it to a business process for approval, and returning the result output document, or updating the original document in SharePoint.
- BizTalk Server 2004 natively supports web part integration from SharePoint to back-end systems using single-sign on. This enables scenarios such as displaying your payroll information from SAP in a web part.
- BizTalk Server 2004 natively provides trading partner and business process management capabilities built on top of the WSS infrastructure. This part of the product is called Business Activity Services.
Download the BizTalk Server Adapter for SharePoint Libraries from: http://www.gotdotnet.com/Community/Workspaces/viewuploads.aspx?id=0d1aa85c-cf8d-497e-84f4-3ffec8db115f
It includes the:
- Adapter for SharePoint Libraries
- Complete Source Code
- A sample showing InfoPath/SharePoint/BizTalk Server
- A sample showing Excel/SharePoint/BizTalk Server
Note: This adapter requires the BizTalk Server 2004 RTM version which hopefully you'll get some time soon.