With PDC going on in LA this week, we have a number of new C# videos available:
- Anders' PDC talk on The Future of C#, where he describes the work we plan to deliver as part of C# 4.0 in Visual Studio 2010. There are six demos:
- C#/Python interop using dynamic programming extensions.
- Creating a dynamically typed property bag in C# using dynamic programming extensions.
- Improvements to Office Automation (bye-bye “Type.Missing” and “ref missing”).
- Parallel Extensions to .NET (Task Parallel Library and Parallel LINQ, aka TPL and PLINQ).
- A sneak peek at read-eval-print loop using managed C# compiler.
- We have a series of three videos that we did with informIT:
- C# 4.0 with Anders Hejlsberg, Mads Torgersen, and Eric Lippert - Part 1 of 2
- C# 4.0 with Anders Hejlsberg, Mads Torgersen, and Eric Lippert - Part 2 of 2
- A video about the latest edition of our book, The C# Programming Language, Third Edition. The book is literally hot off the presses, so if you're ordering it, make sure you get the Third Edition.