My friend in test asked me if I would post this to get some traffic. You guys should check this out, these guys are really smart. They would love feedback and direction.
Microsoft patterns and practices test team is currently working on developing guidance focusing on testing .NET application blocks. The guide's TOC and two draft chapters have been made available so its possible for others to provide feedback.
To view the draft chapters, please download them at the Releases section of http://workspaces.gotdotnet.com/pagtest
The available draft chapters cover Code Review of a .net Application Block and Testing Methodologies.
Other draft chapters will be made available later covering subjects such as:
- Testing Tools
- Testing Methodologies
- Design Review of a .NET Application Block
- Code Review of a .NET Application Block
- Functionality Testing of a .NET Application Block
- Globalization Testing Of A .NET Application Block
- Performance Testing Of A .NET Application Block
- Unit testing
- Integration Testing