It's official! SBS 2003 R2 is now available! And to accompany the release of R2, we have posted several new docs to help you learn about, install, and use this enhanced version of SBS 2003. The new docs include:
- How to install the Windows SBS 2003 R2 Technologies
- How to install ISA 2004 with SP1 on Windows SBS 2003 R2
- How to install SQL 2005 Workgroup Edition on Windows SBS 2003 R2
- Update Services snap-in help (posted in .CHM format)
- Release Notes for Windows SBS 2003 R2
- Getting Started guide (for Retail customers)
- Completing Setup (for OEM customers)
We are also working on updates to a number of pre-existing documents that will address changes related to the release of SBS 2003 R2.
The new and updated docs can be accessed quickly from the Windows SBS Product Documentation Web site.
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.