I added an installer program for VisioExportToXaml so that you can just try the export without being forced to compiling the source. I also made some minor UI changes.
How to Install
- Remove any previous versions of VisioExportToXaml
- Make sure you’ve installed Visio 2007.
- Download the ZIP for the installer from the VisioExportToXAML codeplex project and extract to a folder
- Then run the Setup.EXE.
- If needed .NET Framework 3.5 and VSTO 3.0, will be downloaded and installed.
- Once the install is finished verify that it is enabled in Visio…
- In Visio, navigate to Tools / Trust Center
- Click Add-Ins
- Verify that Manage is set to “COM Add-ins”
- Click Go
- Check VisioExportToXAML if it is not already checked (In the screenshot below you’ll see that the reason that there was a failure loading the add in … something I’ve seen with Windows XP but not with Vista)