Dylan, one of our editor devs, has posted some workarounds to Emacs and Brief Emulations bugs on GotDotNet.
The Brief Emulation Add-in addresses the following issues:
- Bug FDBK38309: BRIEF editor emulation for cut with no selection incorrect
- Bug FDBK40426: Paste of code block incorrectly indents first line
- Bug FDBK40415: Brief mode inline paste changes to line paste
The Emacs Emulation Macro addresses the following issues:
- Bug FDBK41933: Emacs Keybinding difficulties
- PageDown or PageUp resets selection start
Note that these projects are in beta, and a new release should be out soon. Please join the project to receive news and download announcements (via the Alerts Console, once you have joined the project).
Happy Visual Studio’ing!