What Video Game Character I am

Sweet

What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Defender-ship.I am a Defender-ship.
I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I’m most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups. What Video Game Character Are You?

1. Mike Dunn says:

I am a Space-invader.

I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way.

Although I’m not _that_ agressive, really, I’m not…

2. Rich C says:

Me too, Sara! This is what I’d want to aspire to.

3. saraford says:

I thought this was a pretty acurate description of me, especially the "I’m fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them."

-sara

4. Stefan D. Poulsen says:

"I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning – especially when there’s a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can’t find the exit. I need food badly."

Actually i do strive to improve my living conditions, and i do collect stuff…scary that a pre-85 video game test can match me that close.

Your cost…maybe your rib injury from training?

5. JobsBlog says:

I’m a Pac-Man ghost. 🙂

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don’t appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be.

— Gretchen

6. JS says:

I am Kung Fu Master.

I like to be in control of myself. I dislike crowds, especially crowds containing people trying to kill me. Even though I always win, I prefer to avoid fights if possible.

This description is appropriate as I’m going for my 1st Kyu in Shorinji Kempo