Today’s tip of the day comes from Shawn’s post on the Find Combo Box. These tips will work on both Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Visual Studio 2005.
- Goto a line – type the line number and press Ctrl-G
- Goto a file – type the name of the file and press Ctrl+Shift+G
- Set a breakpoint on a function – type the name of the function and press F9
- Get help – type the keyword and press F1
And using command aliases…
- To get a callstack – type “> kb”
- To go to a webpage – type “> nav http://www.microsoft.com”
What other command aliases should go in this list that people like to use?