Few interesting findings on HANA with MDC
I was working on HANA with MDC and had few very interesting learnings.
If you have been using non- MDC HANA databases, you may come across those scenarios. This article summarizes the issues and their resolutions.
I had following setup for SAP HANA during my testing.
- HANA Version Installed: HANA 2 SPS1
- Operating System: SUSE 12 SPS2
- Hardware: HANA Large Instances in Azure
Along with the above setup, I had following SAP application layer installed:
- SAP Application: SAP Net Weaver 7.4
- Database Name: H11
- Instance Number:00
The following common scenarios were tested and here it describes the fix for those issues.
- Scenario 1: Unable to take backup from HANA Studio
- Scenario 2: Unable to confirm snapshot from HANA Studio
- Scenario 3: Unable to view Index server process
Please download the complete article Few-interesting-findings-on-HANA-with-MDC for more information.