We are ready to host our 1st xRM Acceleration Lab from 14th Dec’09 to 18th Dec’09 at Microsoft Technology Center, Chicago, IL. We would cover Executive Briefing (EB), Architecture Design Sessions (ADS), and Proof of Concept (POC) with the help of your team, on-site Microsoft experts, and off-shore development team, plus you would have access to Microsoft Dynamics Executives, all in one week.
This is an exclusive event tailored for leading industry ISVs only. We have 2 seats open as of now (out of total 5 seats). If you want to learn and adopt xRM Platform to bring your industry domain expertise to your customers using the latest innovations from Microsoft, rush to submit your nomination via your Microsoft contact and CC me.
What is xRM?
xRM is built upon Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s business application development platform – a platform that can be transformed to support relational business applications. Whether you’re looking to manage real estate properties, recruit employees, or manage franchises, xRM is a platform to solve your basic business needs no matter what they are.
What can you expect from the event?
· Learn xRM with help of on-site Microsoft experts
· Design and develop a prototype (select use case scenarios) validating the power of platform in your business context
· Leverage off-shore development resources to expedite your prototype development
· Interact with various business and technical leaders
· Ability to seek feedback from a panel of experts
Who should attend?
This event is a deep-dive hands-on developer workshop geared for roles like Lead Architect, Development Manager, Product Manager, and Software Developer. We recommend you bring at least 1 developer as part of your team.
What are the event logistics?
This event is a no-fee event (plan your own travel expenses) and each team can bring 3 participants (1 business and 2 technical). This event consists of ½ day of training, 3 ½ days of active prototype/development time, and a final day for packaging/finishing and reporting out to a panel of experts. We plan to start on Monday at 9am and wrap-up by 2pm on Friday.
How to nominate?
We have limited spots, so indicate your interest immediately. To nominate your team, please submit the requested details (preferably via your BDM/PAM) to Sanjay Jain. You will receive additional details once selected.
What are the Nomination Details requested?
· Company Details (Name, Web-site, Company Size, Location, Target Industry, Solution Overview)
· Team Details (Name, Role/Title, email, phone) for all 3 participants
· Suggested POC Scope (1 to 3 Use Case Scenarios)
Note: We recommend to limit the scope which can be achieved in 3 ½ days with the help of your team, on-site Microsoft experts, and off-shore development team.
· xRM sessions from PDC09
ISV Architect Evangelist