Skip to main content
- MPIO LUN policy management is integrated in the Disk Management MMC. To configure MPIO LUN load balancing, start the Disk Management MMC (diskmgmt.msc):
- Right-Click the Desired disk (in this case Disk 1) to change the policy for, and choose properties:
- Click the MPIO tab in the Device Properties.
- The Desired Load Balance Policy can be configured by selecting the drop-down menu in the dialog box shown above.
- The illustration below shows the resulting drop down menu choices for Load Balancing. In this example, “Fail Over Only” is selected.
- Additional details about the currently configured DSM can be displayed by clicking the Details button: