With Microsoft Certification, you can prove your ability to successfully implement, build on, troubleshoot, and debug a particular Microsoft technology, such as a Windows operating system, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Visual Studio. This validates your experience and knowledge in using Microsoft products and solutions. In a nutshell, it gives you & your employer (prospective or current) the confidence that you can work on a technology and have the bare minimum knowledge to be called a developer/beginner on that technology. One thing to remember Certifications don’t guarantee expertise. Expertise is a function of experience. People prefer different ways to prepare for a certification – someone would go and download dumps and someone would want to really learn and legitimately finish the exam. I am going to give you some tips to prepare for the exam and actually learn it:
1. Use Microsoft Learning Courses or Use Self Paced Training Kit for the Exams
2. Utilize Free Trainings from Channel9 of specific topics
3. Utilize Microsoft rampup portal
Divide your schedule as follows:
1. First 4 weeks – go through the books and resources etc.
2. Take practice tests from websites like http://www.measureup.com
3. Use Free tests from Brainbench
4. Create a study group with friends and discuss topics that you feel difficult
5. Try hands on labs and virtual labs from Microsoft
All the Best!!!