Since Azure portal doesn't have a BizTalk 2016 Developer Edition VM, so I created my own VM based on what's already there.
- Azure Subscription
- Office 2016
- MSDN Account To download the following:
- BizTalk Server 2016 Developer Edition
- Visual Studio 2015
- Go to the Azure Portal and click the + Sign
- Search for "sql server 2016 developer" and click create under the resource group you want, then fill the VM Basic and Size properties, then ok
- Select the first VM "SQL Server 2016 SP1 Developer on Windows Server 2016": This will create new Window Server 2016 with SQL Server 2016 Installed
- Enable IIS on the VM
- Install Office 2016
- Download Install Visual Studio 2015 on the VM
- Download Redistributable CAB Files for BizTalk Server 2016
- Install BizTalk Server like normal.
I hope that useful.