When http://blogs.msdn.com switched from Scott Watermasysk's .Text to Community Server for blogging, much of the formatting of my previous posts was completely crushed, as was the ability to control which posts appeared on the front page of my blog. So, to work around the latter while still allowing the former to be viewable even in their crippled format, I've put together a list here in an Article post which I'll link from the front page of my blog. My apologies for the lousy formatting, particularly where the Community Server changes have made nonsense of code.
I'll add to this list from this point on, unless a better solution comes by way of new functionality on Community Server.
Newest posts are at the top.
- CopyCat: Using Built-in WebServices to Copy Document Library Permissions Across Servers
- Alert Me: Parameters Passed to SearchAlertType.GetAlertCreationLink()
- Finding Ghosts: Programmatically Determining Ghosted/Unghosted State
- Drawing the Curtain: Removing Access to the Site Settings Page for non-Administrative Users
- What's on the Menu? - How to Remove Items from a Document Library Drop-down Menu
- UPDATE: Get your MSSQLFT Documentation While it's Hot (and I'll bet it is)
- Expanding Horizons: Restrict a Customized Search to an Individual, New, Programatically-Created Content Source
- Adding New List Items Using the Lists.asmx Web Service
- So, DoesUserHavePermissions() or Not?
- MSSQLFT Syntax School -- How to Get Ahead in Search
- Creating a Modal Dialog "Chooser" Tool Part