HL7 Version 3 Tutorial Handout

Sorry to use this blog for a public service announcement 🙂

For the folks that attended my tutorial (TH18 HL7 Version 3 Implementation Mechanics – Part II) at the Atlanta HL7 Working Group Meeting, please contact me directly to have a copy of the presentation. I apologize if the printout was garbled, apparently you really need a decoder ring to understand HL7 v3 😉

1. Snaap says:

Hi,

Even I didn’t attend the meeting (I come from Holland, it’s almost impossible to come by) I really appreciate it if you can send me a copy of your presentation.

We’re working with Biztalk 2006 R2 and the HL7 adapter to help a big dutch Hospital.

Thanks in advance!

2. Karanam says:

Hi,

Iam Karanam from India, looking out for introdction on HL7. I work as a healthcare business analyst and looking forward for a HL7 certification..

Thnx

3. SanjeevBaranwal says:

Hi,

Send me also the HL7 Doc. I have the similar situation as Karanam has.

4. zenab says:

Hi,

i need material related to HL7 version v3. also how to convert version v2.5.1 in v3?kinldy send me asap.

Awaiting for ur kind response.

Thanks

5. zenab says:

Awaiting for ur kind response.

Thanks

6. Shweta says:

I have to make communication between a pacs server and an non-HL7 based database using HL7 messaging.. Plz provide the related material. You can email at:shweta1786@gmail.com

7. http://TakeControlFitness.com

Take Control Fitness has everything you need to take control of your life.  Fitness Programs, Shakeology, Nutrition and more.

8. Shamil says:

You may find "Unofficial Developer's Guide to HL7v3 Basics" eBook useful in context of this blog. Take a moment to look at – hl7basics.shamilpublishing.com