I like the TechForum.
It’s a good opportunity for me to catch up with friends like John Koisch, Tom Canter, Simon Chester and Eric Stott and learn about the cool things that partners and customers are doing with our technology.
It’s great to see that the community of MS-HUG bloggers is growing:
- Eric Stott posted a summary of day 1 and day 2 of the event
- Simon Chester has comments on MS-HUG, the MS CUI and the Accelerator for HL7
- Matthias Shapiro has comments on MS-HUG and the MS CUI.
- Mark Singh has some comments about his session.
Did I miss anyone?
The Summer TechForum has just passed, but the wheels are already in motion for the next one that will be in Orlando, FL in conjunction with the 2008 HIMSS Conference.
Here is a recap of all my entries on the TechForum:
- Kicking off MS-HUG TechForum
- MS-HUG TechForum – Lessons Learned in Forming a RHIO
- MS-HUG TechForum – IHE XDS.b Reference Implementation
- MS-HUG TechForum – Microsoft Health Common User Interface (MSCUI)
- MS-HUG TechForum – BizTalk Accelerator for HL7 [Update 1]
- MS-HUG TechForum – Day 2
- MS-HUG TechForum – Azyxxi
See you at the next MS-HUG TechForum!