Please join us for a special Windows Azure Developer Camp event. Windows Azure DevCamps are free and fun events for developers, by developers. This special DevCamp will be presented by Microsoft technical experts. You do not want to miss this unique event.
|Wednesday 22nd May
80 King William Street
|Thursday 23rd May
440 Collins Street
|Tuesday 28th May
191 St Georges Terrace
What am I going to learn?
At this DevCamp you will learn how to use the new Windows Azure features and services including Windows Azure Virtual Machines, Web Sites, and Visual Studio 2012 to build and move a variety of apps to the cloud. You will see how to build web sites, mobile applications, and enterprise-class applications. The Windows Azure DevCamp is a great place to get started with Windows Azure development or to learn what’s new with the latest Windows Azure features.
Attendee Pre Requisites
Along with your laptop computer, we ask that you activate your free 90 day trial Windows Azure subscription prior your arrival. If you have not yet activated your subscription, please go to the Windows Azure Subscription Activation page and follow the instructions provided.
- Free Trial: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/?WT.mc_id=A4010C539
- BizSpark: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/member-offers/bizspark-benefits/?WT.mc_id=A4010C539 MSDN: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/member-offers/msdn-benefits/?WT.mc_id=A4010C539
- MPN: http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/member-offers/mpn-benefits/?WT.mc_id=A4010C539
This event is brought to you by your local Microsoft office and is free of charge. However, delegates are responsible for booking and paying for their own travel and accommodation.
Things To Bring
Here are some personal items you will need to bring to the Azure DevCamp:
- Windows Azure Subscription
- Notebook computer
- Computer power supply
- Notebook & pen (or go paperless and use OneNote)