Well it's that time of year again. We're just about to Tech Ed and we'll into the planning stages. I have the honor of managing the Security Track again this year. I thought I'd run my proposed track sessions past you and see what you thought.
- Laura Chappell
- Steve Riley
- Tom Hollander
- Mark Curphey
- Jamie Sharp
- Lee Hicken
- Network Forensics: Reconnaissance and Attack Traffic Patterns
- Analyzing Questionable Network Applications
- Top Ten Analysis Skills for Troubleshooting and Securing Your Network
- Case Studies: Identifying Compromised Hosts
- Virtualization and Security: What Does It Mean for Me?
- Privacy: The Why, What, and How
- Wireless Security Today
- Secure Development Patterns: How not to screw yourself during development
- Microsoft Connected Information Security Framework (CISF)
- WM Architecture Security: SSCM: MDM
- Securing your mobile enterprise: WM Deep Dive
- Threat Management Gateway
- 2007 Office Client Security
As you can see we have a lot of great speakers, and awesome presentations lined up.