If you are having any of the problems below with OneDrive then it may be worthwhile giving the OneDrive Troubleshooter a go…
- OneDrive doesn't appear in the left pane in File Explorer.
- Even though you're connected to the Internet, you can't connect to OneDrive.
- Some of your OneDrive files or folders are missing on your PC.
- Some files or folders won't upload from your PC to OneDrive.
- The OneDrive icon doesn't appear in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar. (In Task Manager, the sync engine process doesn't appear.)
- You see the message "You don't have permission to save to this location. Contact the administrator to obtain permission."