OneDrive desktop app for Windows: FAQ covering:
- What does the OneDrive folder do?
- How can I add and remove PCs from OneDrive?
- Do I have to install the OneDrive app on all my computers (PC and Mac)?
- I get the error message "OneDrive can’t be run using full administrator rights. Please restart OneDrive without administrator rights." What should I do?
- Can I choose other folders besides the OneDrive folder to sync too?
- Can I change the name or location of my OneDrive folder after it’s created?
- Can I choose folders in my OneDrive that I don’t want to sync on my PC?
- Can I change the account I use with OneDrive?
- Can I recover files or folders I deleted?
- How do I uninstall the OneDrive app?