You may have seen the recent announcements that you can now Skype directly from inside Outlook. And we have a handy FAQ that covers all the common questions you may have about that topic (hopefully)
- How can I verify that the Skype messaging service is available to me?
- I merged my Skype and Microsoft accounts, but I’m still not connected to Skype. What should I do?
- Can I connect to Skype through People, Calendar or SkyDrive?
- How do I start messaging with a Skype contact?
- I have contacts that use multiple services. How do I tell Outlook.com that I want to use Skype?
- I know a contact is available on Skype, but they don’t appear available in Outlook.com. What can I do?
- I have contacts that don’t use Skype. Can I invite those contacts to use Skype through Outlook.com?
- How do I start a video or voice call with a Skype contact?
- When I click the Video or Call button, the Skype add-on doesn’t start. What should I do?
- Can my Skype contacts contact me via video, voice or chat through Outlook.com?
- A Skype contact is sending me abusive or offensive content. What do I do?