Great news that 2 UK banks have over the last 2 days released new Windows Phone apps.
Both apps have similar features:
• View your transaction history for most of your accounts, search for historical transactions on your current accounts and savings accounts
• Get Cash from RBS, NatWest or Tesco cash machines without a debit card
• Send money to RBS Mobile Banking customers that use this app – all you need is their mobile number
• Pay bills or people – by setting up and making your first payment in Online Banking
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Check your balance and recent transactions
• Find your nearest cash machine or local branch
• Top up your pay as you go mobile phone and up to four others (service not available on the 3 network).
Both apps work with both Windows Phone 7.5 and 8.0 and are getting some great reviews.
PS HSBC/FirstDirect I would love a Windows Phone banking app too